All course bookings are taken through the course providers’ websites and this is where you will pay if there are costs for the course. Each course detail information has a link to take you to the place on the provider’s website where you can book.
How much courses cost
Costs are calculated by an hourly rate so you will need to calculate the cost using the table below of hourly rates.
There are no charges for
• English for speakers of other languages (ESOL)
• access to employment
• family learning courses
• courses leading to an accredited qualification
Paid-for hourly costs - different rates
The hourly costs for other courses are:
• Royal Borough resident – £5.55
• Royal Borough resident on means-tested benefit – £1.50
• Greenwich One Card holder – £5 Find out more about the Greenwich One Card
• Residents of other boroughs – £6.80
Example of cost calculation
To show you how to calculate a course cost we have worked out the price here:
Course: Life Drawing and Painting
Time: 13.30 – 15.30
No of weeks: 6
Costs: 2 hours per day x 1 day per week x 6 weeks x Royal Borough resident rate = £66.60
When working out your costs make sure you apply the right rate to match you.
Courses in this directory are subsidised by the Education & Skills Funding Agency. Not everyone will be eligible for so you will be asked to provide information to confirm whether or not you qualify when you enrol.